1.13 snapshot multiplayer world is up

Thread starter #1

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
Please read this before hopping on.

There are no plug-ins installed except for one, which allows cross server chat. DO NOT GET ATTACHED to this server. You are free to log in, build, mine, explore or whatever else you want to do. However at any time, you may lose all your stuff, fall through the world or it could decide to crash. This is not considered a fully stable release. You may also log in one day and find a brand new map with everything gone.

This is here for us to test with the latest releases, it is not the end result.

World.gibcraft.com:30004

Edit: Just to note, you will need to match the version we are running with the correct pre-release candidate. The latest 1.13 will not work. Right now we are running 1.13 pre 7

On your launcher, go to launch options

Turn all three boxes at the top on (Enable snapshots, Historical versions, Advanced settings)

Click "Add new"

Name it whatever you want, under version select "snapshot 1.13-pre7"

When you launch your game, if you want to play on the snapshot server, you'll have to select this version for now.

As of right now, the latest 1.13 release works with the snapshot server. No need to select an older version.

If it stops working, pay attention to the version number on the multiplayer login page when it lists the servers, do the same thing and match the snapshot version. I will also post here if the snapshot version changes.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us test it out. Since this server is just for testing, may we get access to /gamemode?

Thread starter #4

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
Thanks for letting us test it out. Since this server is just for testing, may we get access to /gamemode?
We'd rather not at this time because we are actually going to use it to test which updated plugins are and are not working. If we get to a point where we are comfortable that it won't interfere with that, I don't see a problem with it.

For what it's worth I stumbled upon a stronghold so we could at least end that pesky dragon before this minecraft world disappears into the void?.

It's just around the corner. It's the worst though absolutely infested with silverfish and no eyes of ender in it at all.
Any reason why I shouldn't destroy the spawner?
2018-07-30_09.54.28.jpg

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
You can make a decent xp farm from silverfish spawners. Also, you won't find eye of enders in a fortress. You need to make them using blaze rods (powder? I forget) and Enderballs. You then use those to make the end portal. Unless you mean there is no end portal platform, which in that case sucks. There are fortresses that exist like this on purpose, tho i have never seen one.

I am totally down for an ender dragon fight. I'll start trying to collect enderpearls (I already have one), and I already have plenty of blaze powder. Let's do this!