After much delay, may I present "The Galleria"

Thread starter #1

wes

Mr. Rogers
I have finally Res'd, and massively upgraded my shop to include nearly 150 chests covering as many items as possible, while trying to keep the place easily shoppable and useful.

Please note:

- The res is Galleria (Capital G) /res tp Galleria.
- The location is directly across the canal from the Donation chests at Warp Bank.
- If you're not coming from Warp bank, look for twin White beacon beams.
- I have of chests of free stuff, so feel free to grab some Noms, or Red Bull (Health Potion) when you visit.
- The ground Floor is Weapons, Armor, Tools, Potions and Enchantment books.
- The second Floor is Building Materials, Rail supplies and Redstone accessory items and Misc.
- I've tried to keep prices low on as much as possible, and unlike many shops on the server past and present, many chests are set up to BOTH BUY, AND SELL!
- I have sidewalk sale items on the front of the building facing Warp Bank, and all Grand Opening sale item chests are marked by Redstone Blocks.

These are things I'm actively buying, PM me to work out a deal:

- Wood Blocks, all types, best prices paid for Dark Oak, Spruce, Acacia, but will buy Jungle and Oak.
- Potions, all, but especially interested in Swiftness, Night Vision, Slowness, Poison, Invisibility & Regen.
- $100 each paid for Ghast tears.
- Red Sand and Red Sandstone.

I hope you enjoy Galleria. I'm already getting requests for things I didn't make room for, and I'm wide open to your suggestions for what you need that you don't see.

Wes

Thread starter #3

wes

Mr. Rogers
Come to the Galleria for all the best in High Explosives!!! Buy all you want, we'll just make more!

;)

Hi Wes,
Let me say this shop has just about everything and I love this shop. I use it all the time. Great job in there Wes!
:D

Thread starter #5

wes

Mr. Rogers
Thanks Ginja, and if there's anything you need that's not currently carried or out of stock, just shout!

Wes

Thread starter #8

wes

Mr. Rogers
Are you left clicking or right clicking? Its basically just like selling to the Bank here. (left click) Also, if a chest is full it won't accept the "input" and typically will return a message saying "the chest is full" or similar. I'll check with you when I see you online next, hopefully it's fine now.

Veel Dank for the love, and for Buying and Selling in the store Dutch!