Applying For Admission

Thread starter #1

DioSnow

Hello,

My name in-game is DioSnowGaming, but don't let that fool you, my IRL friends called me Rico Suave. I've been told i smell both like the wind, and the rain. I am the culmination of many beautiful things, and obviously as modest and humble as they come. Ketchup is my kryptonite, but that only comes second to my weakness for Bewbs... obviously. I am all man, i am bearded, i am fierce like the butterfly, slippery like the double cheeseburger, wise as the google search engine, and last but not least: smelly like a tamborine on a warm night at bandcamp in the tuba players bunk bed suite.

Joking aside, im Dio, im 28, I like math and building stuff, i like jokes and people who can take jokes, if you don let me in i will have wasted the past 3 minutes of effort i put into making that first paragraph make you laugh. I will also be somewhat disappointed, because some guy named Wes that introduced the server to me seemed pretty cool. I come with amigos, so please approve the fuzzybumkins as well, he is older and smellier than I, just not quite as sexy.

Cheers!

wes

Mr. Rogers
I'm not especially smelly (most of the time) and glad to welcome you to our merry and often demented crew.

Cheers!