Assistance for an individual in Puerto Rico

Thread starter #1
Call to action: My good friend's best friend lives in Puerto Rico and is, like everyone there, in dire need of assistance. I've sent him $25 for now and hope to send more later. Please consider helping him out if you can. Thank you! <3
As many of you know, my best friend Gabriel who lives in Puerto Rico, was affected by Hurricane Irma and then Hurricane Maria, which badly damaged 92% of the entire island. He only worked 4 days in September due to all of the storms, and he ran out of cash yesterday. The electrical grid is still not working, so all credit card systems are down, however the ATMs are working so he can withdraw money, if he had any to withdraw. He just used his last $25 to buy what he could find in stores (which don't have power or refrigeration units or anything) and he desperately needs money for gas, food, and survival supplies. I'm asking if anybody is feeling generous today, please help out my friend. He doesn't have drinking water or power, very limited food, FEMA has come to his area one time, 13 days after the storm, and they gave him a protein bar and 4 small bottles of water. The situation in Puerto Rico is not good, and the heat index there with the humidity is around 108°, and they're living without air conditioning or drinking water, and just the basic necessities.
If anybody would like to help, his PayPal email is lemuralio@gmail.com and I'm sure any amount, big or small, will be greatly appreciated and put to good use.

Thread starter #2
For anyone who doesn't feel comfortable donating directly to an individual, here is a charity that is actively and positively aiding those in need: http://unidosporpuertorico.com/en/
They have a PayPal link on their website and they've been on all of the charity flyers for the food drives and survival donation supplies, and posted videos of the donations being distributed.

United for Puerto Rico: Together Changing Paths
United for Puerto Rico is an initiative brought forth by the First Lady of Puerto Rico, Beatriz Rosselló, in collaboration with the private sector, with the purpose of providing aid and support to those affected in Puerto Rico by the passage of Hurricane Irma and Hurricane María. 100% of the proceeds will go to helping the victims affected by these natural disasters in Puerto Rico.