Banner Shop is open for business!

Thread starter #1
/res tp Banners
is officially open for business! :D
- I can do almost any banner in almost any combination of colors (especially letters) -- just ask!
- I take requests! I'll try my best to design any banner theme or idea you come up with.
- I buy some of the special ingredients!
Come take a look! Tell your friends!​

wes

Mr. Rogers
My new neighbor, has some mad skillz with banners. There are some very cool designs in her shop. If you haven't seen it, you owe yourself a visit. Its a pretty unique concept for a store and I truly hope it catches on big time.

Good Luck Sarah!

Thread starter #6
Thanks, Wes! And everyone else too. :) I'm glad you are enjoying my shop! Let me know if there are any designs you'd like me to make! :D

Thread starter #7
Added a few curtain designs to the Banner Shop!
Remember -- I can make almost any banner in almost any combination of colors, so if there's a design you like, but you want different colors, let me know! :)

Archlich

I finally came up with a few.

That's a great shop you have there Sarah. I may submit some design ideas.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
They've been away doing new baby things, and the banners were causing people to lag when initially loading into Atlantis. They opted to close it until they have time to look at it, but I don't really think there's a way to prevent it. It's just the way banners load right now. May as well reopen and just deal with it. =)