Creeper damage?

Thread starter #1

Ricmicmic

So, my storage area at zombiefish looks like a creeper went off. Floor and ceiling blocks missing, part of the wall blown away, and item frames missing. Also, some of the items from nearby frames gone. Nothing I can't fix but very strange. If anyone was down there could you return the missing item frames? Also, some trap doors opened, and I noticed an extra crafting table.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
That is very odd. Send me the coordinates to the area in question and I will look it up as soon as I get a chance.

Also, provide a full list and count of what needs to be replaced and I will see to it.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Not creeper damage. Creep damage. Imma can roll it back. I tried and failed. So I undid my doing and will let the professional fix it.

Spiff

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
apologies. i've been with my family. I will look at this as soon as I can.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
I have rolled back the area and banned the player, RS_Tornado, for being unable to cope with common rules of decency, and those of this server.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Please PM me a list (or reply to this post) with the list of items you would like recovered and I will take care of it.

Thread starter #7

Ricmicmic

Thanks Imma,
Im taking a look now. It's quite a long list I'm afraid, I'll send it to you when I can. However, if you wanted to put it back to its damaged state, the contents of the chests were fine, and I can easily repair the damage. I just need a stack of item frames.
No rush,
thanks
ricmicmic