Curious happening

Thread starter #1
I'm not really sure what happened. I've been on most of the night trying to breed more villagers for trading. I stepped away for a bit and when I came back, several of my best villagers are gone. In an odd twist, it was only the ones which I use for book sales in Atlantis. The less desirable ones are still there. It's all lit up well. I'm baffled. If it was zombies, I guess I'll rebuild. But could someone check into this just in case it was griefing? I'd appreciate it a lot.

Location is -153,63, -9504. I'll leave it exactly how I found it. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

Jokomoms

Staff member
Heya.

I looked through that area with Logblock, I cant see anyone else but you changing blocks around there, same for opening doors etc.
I'm afraid there is no way to check for entities killed.
It could have been a zombies, a glich (I've seen this happen a few other times after updates) or a player, but there was no trace of anyone but you.

To make sure it doesn't happen again, make a res around it and turn monsters and player movement off inside that res.
"/res set flag monsters false" and "/res set flag move false", while standing in the res, after you make it.
Or make something a player would have to break to get to the villagers. That way it could be tracked if a player did it.

Joko.