DRAGON FIGHT on the 1.13 snapshot server!

Thread starter #1
Hi all - So I activated the end portal that dutchexpat found - How about a server-wide dragon-fight???

Currently I am constructing a nether tunnel from the portal to spawn, then I'll craft up some armor and weapons for everyone who needs it.

Let me know what days/time ya'll think we should fight the dragon before this server goes down! :D

Thread starter #4
UPDATE: So Caton101 has created a tunnel from the portal at spawn (right next to my house) running straight to the stronghold. Also, while he was doing that, I turned the silverfish spawner into a crude xp grinder. Use with caution! It isn't quite completely safe yet, I'll get there, but it's pretty efficient! :)

Pepi

I'm scairt of dragons and have never fought one but I'd love to be the fly on the wall, so if ya'all decide to do this in a discord voicechat room, let me know and I'll get my headset and some popcorn.

I'm scairt of dragons and have never fought one but I'd love to be the fly on the wall, so if ya'all decide to do this in a discord voicechat room, let me know and I'll get my headset and some popcorn.
I haven't fought an ender dragon either, but I think it will be fun.

I had an idea! Let's make the meetup time the same as DnD, but on a Friday. We know people can make that time.

Leiath

UPDATE: So Caton101 has created a tunnel from the portal at spawn (right next to my house) running straight to the stronghold. Also, while he was doing that, I turned the silverfish spawner into a crude xp grinder. Use with caution! It isn't quite completely safe yet, I'll get there, but it's pretty efficient! :)
I couldnt find the tunnel! All i found was racing track deep underground and magma lake

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
As far as I am concerned, the only good xp grinders are the dangerous ones. Ask anyone who ever visited my nether grinder before I was able to re-automate it after 1.11 broke them.

Leiath

There is a sign that says "End Portal Tunnel". Just keep going down the tunnel and do not take any exits.
What if I want to take an exit? What if I feel adventerous and really feel the need to take one? Have you boobied trapped the exits? is that why you don't want me to take any.:D:p;)

It went great! We killed the dragon quickly and then raided an end city. I have the dragon egg and the elytra from the first city. I am supposed to build the community xp grinder and a monument for the dragon egg.