GiBcraft Prime RPG Classes

Thread starter #21

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
leveling up the warrior class I'm guessing your supposed to only use the weapon an axe that's specific to the class but I'm able to level it up using a sword
I have not placed any weapon restrictions around your ability to gain experience. Weapon requirements only exist for class skills, at this time.

I am somehow both level 6 and level 10 as a Cleric at the same time. Not sure what's going on. The level 6 seems to be off of ghoul experience only, but /level indicates that I'm level 10.

So, some of you (sorry @sarahlaserena ) may have noticed that I'm playing with some new mob types (sorry @sarahlaserena ).

These new mobs I'm testing with (sorry @sarahlaserena ) will only spawn outside, and reward much greater experience and (soon) drop chances for items than normal mobs. They are stronger and faster than normal mobs, which hopefully won't be an issue once I have the classes fully released.

This is to encourage people to leave their hidey-hole spawner factories and do some playing, while not reducing the reward for those that prefer to AFPlay.

We'll see how it goes.

... sorry @sarahlaserena
Just saw this one LOL.
He's not sorry. He's never sorry. :p ;) <3