Griefed

Thread starter #1
Someone went to two of my little farms and removed the hoppers...

XYZ:273.211/64/-209.302
XYZ:228.328/63/-192.100

Griefed gold farm.png
Griefed chicken egg farm.png

I mean...the hell? Why?

Thread starter #3
No, just reporting so someone can find out who. It's not so much the amount of damage...just annoying it happened.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
OK. Got the hoppers back. And then some. Player lied and has been banned. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Spiff

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
I am always shocked when this kind of behavior happens here. How easy is it to just say in chat "Anyone got a few hoppers to spare?" You would get showered with hoppers.

True. And even if it is not an item you think people are willing to just give away, odds are you'll get volunteers to help you track it down.

cullorblind

Mad Scientist
Staff member
I drove through a swarm of wasps like that once.. I couldn't see a damn thing except for a layer of bug goo on the windshield. The wipers weren't enough, so we had to stop at the next station to clean the crap off. Didn't realize they were wasps til we got out of the car. Glad we had the windows up.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
God, I was driving in Oklahoma to visit my sister in college once and had my window down. Everything was great until a 30lbs Cicada decided to bomb headfirst into my arm that was hanging out the window and then join me in the vehicle. Left a freaking bruise on my arm and resulted in a cracked passenger window. Had to reach over and punch the son of a bitch to death.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Sometimes you read the forums and you find conversations that end in punching a bug to death. This is one of the best things about this server!!!!

Well to be fair, the way it's being described, it was Imma or the insect. I will always go pro human v. insect.