Griefed!!

Thread starter #1
Had several blocks broken on my home base behind locked doors. Had a locked chest full of Lapis raided with everything gone. Also had all of my bookcases, and enchanting table stolen. Not sure what else was taken...pretty disappointed that this would happen. Screenshot below...

upload_2015-7-24_15-34-4.png

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Fixed and the player has been expunged. I know I said this in private to you, but, it should be said for other. Guys, if you res your areas that you need or want protected, this can't happen. Also, lock your chests if they are not on a res. ;) If you need help setting up a residence, there is a really handy wiki that Immaridel set up here: http://www.gibcraft.com/wiki/GiB_Residence_Tutorial
If you need further help, just ask for it. There is nearly always someone on that will help you!

Spiff

Thread starter #4
Thanks again Spiff for all the help and quick resolution!!!!
I'll make sure to update my residence to include my build. Sorry to cause any issues by not securing my biz better.

Here's a very short list of everything missing from my chests.
1 stack of lanterns
1 stack sea lanterns
1 stack of pistons
20 stacks of gunpowder

tons of other stuff too, but that's all I'm probably going to miss for now...

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Certainly let us know if you have questions on securing your builds. Nobody should be messing with what doesn't belong to them to begin with, but obviously that doesn't work out all the time. Oh well. In the end, you're mostly back to normal and we have weeded out a troublemaker. Back to business as usual :p

wes

Mr. Rogers
I have to say I'm sorry this happened to Art, it's pretty reassuring to see how quickly and fairly these rare instances are dealt with. Keeps the "Drama" outside our walls!

Thanks for that Imma and Spiff!

Wes

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
I'd dearly love to take credit (so I will!), but really I didn't do squat. Spiff handled it while I was passed out drunk on the deck. Which is weird since I dont even have a deck. Go figure.