Halloween 2018 Build Contest Vote!

Who should be the winner of /warp Halloween_Hills Build contest???

• Flames Jack O' Lantern

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Zomb's Ghost

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nyxy and Mojito's Jack O' Lantern

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Leiath's Scarecrow

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
Time to vote for your favorite build! Head over to /warp Halloween_Hills and check out all the builds. Who is your favorite? Vote here!
Voting closes at the end of the week (Saturday).

Thread starter #7

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
You can vote for which ever you love most if that happens to be your own then yep

Pepi

Tough choice!! Each entry has a fun surprise and a great concept. Congrats to all of the builders :)

Hemi61

Why zomb should be disqualified...

1. Build ONE of the following... a Jack-o- Lantern, a Scarecrow ,or a Ghost . Ghostface from Scream is not a ghost.
2. He had two jack-o-lanterns for his orange blocks. If you make a ham sandwich with 99% shit and 1% ham, do you call it a ham sandwich or a shit sandwich?
3. FLYING

Thread starter #11

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
Why zomb should be disqualified...

1. Build ONE of the following... a Jack-o- Lantern, a Scarecrow ,or a Ghost . Ghostface from Scream is not a ghost.
2. He had two jack-o-lanterns for his orange blocks. If you make a ham sandwich with 99% shit and 1% ham, do you call it a ham sandwich or a shit sandwich?
3. FLYING
Since it is my contest I'll happily address your concerns...
1. Zomb's ghost is manifesting as a giant form of GHOSTface from scream. Ghost in the name. Judge says.... Approved Ghost form.
2. Rule 6 states to include blocks that are orange and black, it does not state how many of each must be represented nor does it state the build must be mostly orange or black. Two blocks of orange in the build hence orange blocks (plural) are present... Rule 6 satisfied.
3. There is no rule stating that flying is not allowed and it does in not way impact building skill. People were more than welcome to utilize rockets/elytra or mod flying.

Zomb wins! Congrats Man!

KatNyx

Dominatrix
Since it is my contest I'll happily address your concerns...
1. Zomb's ghost is manifesting as a giant form of GHOSTface from scream. Ghost in the name. Judge says.... Approved Ghost form.
2. Rule 6 states to include blocks that are orange and black, it does not state how many of each must be represented nor does it state the build must be mostly orange or black. Two blocks of orange in the build hence orange blocks (plural) are present... Rule 6 satisfied.
3. There is no rule stating that flying is not allowed and it does in not way impact building skill. People were more than welcome to utilize rockets/elytra or mod flying.

Zomb wins! Congrats Man!

Hmm building while using elytra or rockets. Don't think that's possible.?