hi its me angeldiary , looking for an animal mover !

Thread starter #1

angeldiary

hi friends ! im looking for someone who will take my donkeys and llamas from my current main place (which i am in the process of taking down bc crap and bored) to my new place about 7k-ish blocks away via the nether , i can give OW coords and work out the coords for the nether portals too if u need, provide leads and saddles, unghastable building blocks, fire protection helmet if needed, weapons if needed, all that stuff, and obsidian for any extra portals that might be required and pay $$$ whatever u think is reasonable for the job . i dont need it done yet tho, maybe in like a few days or a week or something - just posting here to see if anyone would want to help because i am totally CRAP at stuff like this lol

thanks in advance love u

angel xx

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
I dont know if they if they would go into minecarts^^ never worked with donkeys or lama's so far^^ and slow flying isnt a option? (buying fly and then shift+spacebar flying (so no decending but still crouching) while having them on a lead. I did that with horses back in 1.9 I think^^