How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
Do not reply to this post, it is now locked. Please create your own new post for membership.

Please note that hotmail addresses will NOT receive their verification email from us. It is recommended that you use another email address to register.

This is due to the web hosting company we have being blacklisted from sending mail to hotmail's servers. Nothing we can do about it. Hotmail blacklists people instead of spam filtering, because their spam filtering is god-awful.

When posting, please include your age and a little about yourself. Nothing fancy, everyone just wants to know a little about the new members.

Don't forget to include your minecraft in-game name!

As a reminder, this is an adult only (18+) server. Special considerations may be made for parents with children 13+, but the parent must apply and be approved FIRST.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello :)

Hi my name is Sam and I'm from England, I was born in 1994 and love to play video-games.
I also enjoy Uni at the moment and my big array of sports.

-Sam

p.s. I hope you let me :)

Hey my name is James,
I am 19 years old and I wish to play on this server
I'm British and go to Uni
I am also good friends with Sam (ItzBinRejecteD)

Hello my name is Jay - IGN TheIceStuff
I'm 18 years old
Im British
I would like to play on the server because Minecraft is better with people

-Jay 'Ice'

Hello.
My name is Michaela (Mi-Kay-La).
I'm 24.
I enjoy building, surviving, and honestly.... not being surrounded by 10 year olds on MC.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Thanks for your application, Josh.

Due to the age restriction, I am currently unable to grant you Member access to the server. We accept members who are 18 years of age or older, or are at least 13 and have a parent or guardian that play.

Have a nice day.

lionstar9

Hi my name is Deklin I am 19 years of age I like video games and I work at walmart.
I would also really like to be a member.

Hello,

Im 23 years old and am looking for a server where I enjoy building and playing with others. Just got hooked on minecraft again after seeing all the changes since i first purchased back in 2010.

IGN: YellowMarc

Cubixdeek

Hi, I am Garrett Potton. I live in Canada, Winnipeg MB.
I am 18 years old, born Oct.7 1994.
Some of my hobbies/past times are video games, being social with new people and biking.

At the moment, I am working full time night shifts at St.Vital Mall as a security guard.

I hope I am able to become a member of your server, I have been looking for a while to join a mature server :)

-Garrett

Thread starter #19

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
Cubixdeek said:
Hi, I am Garrett Potton. I live in Canada, Winnipeg MB.
I am 18 years old, born Oct.7 1994.
Some of my hobbies/past times are video games, being social with new people and biking.

At the moment, I am working full time night shifts at St.Vital Mall as a security guard.

I hope I am able to become a member of your server, I have been looking for a while to join a mature server :)

-Garrett
Welcome aboard, make sure you read the server rules:

http://www.gibcraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

midna139

Hello all. I am looking for a somewhat small server on MC where I can build and get inspiration in peace.

Username: midna139
Interests: Playing MC, Skyrim, and working on cars

Status
Not open for further replies.