How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
jak3k3lly said:
hi
My name is Jake i live in the chicago land area i'm 18 just looking for cool people to play minectaft with that are not 10. thats about it. i'm friendly i'm a guy ive had minecraft for about a month so im still kinda new my in game name is jak3k3lly.
Welcome to the server. Please make sure you've read the rules.
http://gibcraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

dragend

Hello my name is Dragend I am an 18 year old student currently looking to join the AFROTC. I am really into engineering and fabricating in the real and my hobbies include wood working and metal working. I want to find a new server to play on with better features than my previous servers and my friend kroox invited me to check out the server. From what he says it is very nice and I would also like to check it out. Thank you for reading a little piece about me and I hope you get to learn more!

Jakamor

Hey guys.

I'm Jakamor, from the US.
I'm 20 and BentCookie recommended this server.
Hope I like it as much as he does.
See y'all on the server!

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
dragend said:
Hello my name is Dragend I am an 18 year old student currently looking to join the AFROTC. I am really into engineering and fabricating in the real and my hobbies include wood working and metal working. I want to find a new server to play on with better features than my previous servers and my friend kroox invited me to check out the server. From what he says it is very nice and I would also like to check it out. Thank you for reading a little piece about me and I hope you get to learn more!
Evidently you were 20 when you applied on another server back in 2012. Going to just say no.

Edit: kroox_ is agreeing to vouch for you. This means that he is equally responsible for your actions. If you do something to get yourself banned, I will have to ban him as well.

So, that said, make very sure that you've read through the rules, and let us know if you have any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3 <-- Rules

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Jakamor said:
Hey guys.

I'm Jakamor, from the US.
I'm 20 and BentCookie recommended this server.
Hope I like it as much as he does.
See y'all on the server!

Welcome to the server, Jakamor. Make very sure you've read and understand our rules, and let us know if you need anything.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

yogod6

Hey guys. My name is Sam, I'm 18 years old and I'm from the US.
I love listening to music, and making it as well.
My IGN is yogod6. I'm excited about joining this server :)

Quiet311

Hi, My name is Austin. I'm 19, I live in Ohio, I've been looking for an adult only server for a long time, getting pretty tired of playing with 10 year olds. I've been playing MC for about 4-ish years now. Just looking for some cool people to play online with.

IGN - Quiet420 (Yes, I know, pretty childish name. I created the account back when I was a huge pot smoker and just never got around to buying a new account.)

Looking forward to playing MC with you guys :)

Thanks for reading!

Wilko01

Hi my name is mick. I'm 29 years old and I have never played online so just looking for some fun and some experienced players to teach me a few things about minecraft.

ketimus

Hello my name is ketimus and im 21. I have played minecraft since alfa and i love playing with other people and being creative.

Hi! My name is Chris, I'm 31. I'm looking for decent, adult MC server since I got tired of playing on single player. For now I was out of luck with finding any good place I wished to stay longer. That would be a stable server with mature members (not 10-year olds...), as close to vanilla as possible.

My ingame name is just as this one - lord_malekith

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
lord_malekith said:
Hi! My name is Chris, I'm 31. I'm looking for decent, adult MC server since I got tired of playing on single player. For now I was out of luck with finding any good place I wished to stay longer. That would be a stable server with mature members (not 10-year olds...), as close to vanilla as possible.

My ingame name is just as this one - lord_malekith

Welcome to the server. Please make sure you've read the rules. Let us know if you have any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
ketimus said:
Hello my name is ketimus and im 21. I have played minecraft since alfa and i love playing with other people and being creative.
Welcome to the server. Make sure you've read through the rules, and let me know if you have any questions.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

Hi my name is Craig in game username is DoseOfTheEpic. I'm 35, have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half. I am interested in an adult only server and would like to give this a try. Thank you.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
DoseOfTheEpic said:
Hi my name is Craig in game username is DoseOfTheEpic. I'm 35, have been playing minecraft for about a year and a half. I am interested in an adult only server and would like to give this a try. Thank you.
Hey, Craig. Sorry it took a while to see this. Welcome to the server! Let me know if you have any questions (or anyone in-game).

Also, please be sure you've read through our list of rules, just to make sure we're all on the same page.

806Resky

Hello there! My name is Evan but everyone calls me Resky. Unfortunately I don't play as often as I'd like but I've been looking for a small smp server for a long time. I tend to keep to myself when it comes to survival but I am very friendly and will help out as much as I can.

- 22 years old
- I also play WoW, bf4, gta online
- Username is actually 806resky

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
806Resky said:
Hello there! My name is Evan but everyone calls me Resky. Unfortunately I don't play as often as I'd like but I've been looking for a small smp server for a long time. I tend to keep to myself when it comes to survival but I am very friendly and will help out as much as I can.

- 22 years old
- I also play WoW, bf4, gta online
- Username is actually 806resky
Welcome to our server. Please make sure you've read through our rules of conduct, and let us know if you have any questions.

killjoy662

Hey my name is Brian, I herd about your server from a friend and am really interested. I am 21 and my in game name is killjoy662

Hello, my name is Blair. In game name is CrackaJack07, I'm a 23 year old Canadian who enjoys playing playing Minecraft, looking for a good group of guys to play with. This looks like the place!

Status
Not open for further replies.