How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Kreskofter
About me: I'm a Paranormal Investigator, an artist. Cartoonist mostly and I play Piano and Bass Guitar. I'm relatively new to Minecraft.

Minecraft name is Chrisbass88 or will be RiseAgainst2014

Age 25:

And I am terrible at describing myself, but to simply put I just enjoy spending my time on plaing games perhaps to much time and enjoy chattin/playing with peeps.

Hi my name is Robert, Im 25 and am currently deployed to Kuwait with the Army, killing time and trying to craft it up for the first time on a multiplayer server :cool: oh btw my IGN is Darth_Roofy lol

Hey, my name is Rob, in-game name is robbiegreenbc. The "bc" stands for Big Country.
Future solider and I'm looking for a good server to play on.

Hi,

My in-game name is Texastangent and I am a 39 year old mom of three. I got hooked on Minecraft PE last Christmas when I was sick and my 14 year old was playing the game and he was showing me the creations he had made. I quickly bought the game for myself and then for my other two children. We have played as a family for over a year. This November I bought the PC version and have been playing it on my local network. I joined a server today and found a nice little place to homestead and built a house and then started building a sugar cane farm and my wheat farm. Two Mods showed up, killed me twice and then took my house completely down and grieved me because of my age. They then teleported me back to my house and showed me where they took it down completely. I was so upset.

I would very much like to join a adult server where I can participate and help the community. Thanks for the consideration.

Thread starter #212

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
texastangent said:
Hi,

My in-game name is Texastangent and I am a 39 year old mom of three. I got hooked on Minecraft PE last Christmas when I was sick and my 14 year old was playing the game and he was showing me the creations he had made. I quickly bought the game for myself and then for my other two children. We have played as a family for over a year. This November I bought the PC version and have been playing it on my local network. I joined a server today and found a nice little place to homestead and built a house and then started building a sugar cane farm and my wheat farm. Two Mods showed up, killed me twice and then took my house completely down and grieved me because of my age. They then teleported me back to my house and showed me where they took it down completely. I was so upset.

I would very much like to join a adult server where I can participate and help the community. Thanks for the consideration.
Welcome to GiBcraft. Please make sure you read over the server rules:

http://gibcraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3

Status
Not open for further replies.