How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlewi163

hi my name is joel and i am 19 born in august so yea just hoping you would let me be a member and my in-game name is bitchslapper11

Cheers braa

Whats up im jay. i am 32. after reveiwing your rules and your server setup i would like to apply to join.
My MC user name is Yellyrbeard
I feel i would be a good fit for your server.
I like building more than pvp.
im a team player and like to work with others on big builds.
Lemme know what you think.

N4zgul999

Hello. My IGN is N4zgul999 and I'm 19 years old. I like to mess around with Skyrim and Minecraft mods and of course play video games.

jukita

Hello Gibcraft,

My name is jukita ( as is my in-game name), I'm 19 years old and I live in the nether....lands.
I would like to join this server because the last server I was on shut down.
I'm very friendly and can buils nice structures.

Sincerely,
Jukita

DaxonBeast

Hello my name is Riley, I'm 19 and was born in the United States (in Washington State).

I would very much like to play on this server it looks very fun and interesting.

And my in game name is momoo56

Skabb

Hello! I'm Henrik from Sweden. I'm 25 years young and your server seems awesome. I've worked 1 year in game development as a sound designer and I'm now studying some web development. I'd love to join and hang out!

Hello! My name in game is doggies1231000 and I love gaming! I am 18 years old and I think your server seems like a great escape from all the servers with younger users. I really hope that you allow me to join your community!

caribcanuk

Howdy my name is Randy my player name is caribcanuk. I am 50 yrs old and been playing pc games for yrs. I work as a 3d designer and freelance 3d artist for various mods and indie games. Been play minecraft for 2-3 months now. Looking for an adult server were ppl are online .Noy sure whatelse to say.

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.