How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Lets say I have been playing computer games since 1975. Ok, fess up time.. I was born before 1960. Yes over the big 50.
Anyway looking to survive build and have fun.

Thanks By_The_Hand

--- Yes if you play eve online and got you but kicked in 0.0, yes it might have been me.

Hello!
My name is Holly, of course. :)
I'm 18. In-game name is, hollysaladino
I mainly build and then sit around and stare at my creations. And I really hate being bothered by ignorant 13 year olds. Which is why i'm super happy about joining here. Seems like a nice group of people. :)

Name:Gene
About myself: Among many other things....... I am also a father of 2 who finds sanity from my spouce, kids and work by playing video games and partaking in activities that are now legal in washington and colorado. :mrgreen:

524ms

Name: Ritt (My real name is Sam but go by Ritt)

In-Game Name: 524ms

Info: I am from the US (Washington). As you can already tell, I like to play video games. I haven't been able to find a server that I like but would like the chance to play on this one. It's looks like a lot of fun. Little more info about me, I like to hang out with friends, listen to music and skateboard among other thing. Thanks for taking the time and consideration for letting me join your minecraft server. Have a great day.

Ritt

Minecraft Name: BriarMoonFlower
I started playing because my youngest son liked to have some help when playing on Survival. I found that I enjoy minecraft and I find building relaxing. I'd like to be able to play on a server where being "mom old" isn't such an issue.

Toggler25

Name: Jason

In Name Game: Toggler25

I am a fan of video games, listening to music and enjoy a more reserved gaming atmosphere.

sycklash

My names Cody,
I'm 22 in seven days,
My in-game name is sycklash
I'm with the Canadian Forces, I'm into videogames and cars.
need a good server to play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.