How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone. im bubba from chicago illinois. 22 years. love smokin weed and playing games. lookin to makes some cool shit with some good people.

fendi_sk

Heloo, I'm fendi, 26 years old, from ... you dont realy care and possibly none of of you dont know it :D (Slovakia)

I would like to join your server and try something diferent, maybe suitable for my age ? ;)

IGN: fendi_sk

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
fendi_sk said:
Heloo, I'm fendi, 26 years old, from ... you dont realy care and possibly none of of you dont know it :D (Slovakia)

I would like to join your server and try something diferent, maybe suitable for my age ? ;)

IGN: fendi_sk
Welcome, fendi_sk.

My name is Mark, in game name is Leokhan011. 18 is long gone, but I'd like to keep my age private if possible. Married, two kids, two cats. Like to game when I can and have played MC for a couple of years now. I don't do much pvp, mostly just mine and build. Occasional foray into exploration. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

M

Stosyfir

Hello, I'm Alex and go by StoSyfir . I'm 29 and I've been playing Minecraft for a while now but never done so on multi-player so I am looking to join and see how fun multi-player Minecraft can be!

A_Bunny1

My name is Amber, I am 27 and from the US!
I've been looking for a mature server for a while and I am hoping I've found a good one.
I really enjoy laughing and talking with people while I build... I get annoyed with abusive child admins though. Thus my search for a good, mature smp server!

I'd love to be a member, I hope you'll have me :)

tanaco1

Hey my name is Luis.
I am 14 years and i wish to play on your server.
I am from the united states.
I like to play soccer but in my free time i play minecraft

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
tanaco1 said:
Hey my name is Luis.
I am 14 years and i wish to play on your server.
I am from the united states.
I like to play soccer but in my free time i play minecraft

... and then, once you have turned 18 and this server has long since forgotten
about your initial application, you will have my permission to die...

...while playing on this server.

Vastform

IGN: Vastform

Sex: Male

About Me: I hail from the high taxed streets of Chicago Il. I'm an avid Minecrafter. I ran my own server for a year and couldn't get people to stay. So I gave up on all that headache and decided to venture around, looking for a place to call home. So I would like to give this a shot and see where it goes :ugeek:

IGN: Snapapotamus

Despite my advanced age, I'm an avid crafter and would like to try the communal minecraft experience amongst more mature players. Thanks!

My name is Jered, IGN BladeofValor, age 24, United States. A little about myself, I am very laid back, I'm not big on socializing but I enjoy the company. I am currently pursuing an education in the field of Astrophysics.

Status
Not open for further replies.