How to Apply for Membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
Jebendus said:
Hello my name is Jevon Rose, my account is kieran731 and I'm 20 years old from England, my birthday is October 9th 1992 and i've been a fan of playing minecraft for at least 2 - 3 years now.

Pls accept me ;D

Welcome to the server, kireran731. Please make very sure you've read the rules.
 
Messages
2
Likes
0
Points
1
Hello, My name is Chris, I'm 31 years old. I was an Admin for Lithosphere but they closed recently do to funding issues. Also admin on another server but too many kids constantly complaining about everything and griefing each other. Kinda get's old trying to work out their issues.... Have been looking for a friendly PVE Survival server for a few buddies and myself to be able to build a village of our own, and to have fun with other server members. I am a disabled vet, was medically discharged back in '09. Was stationed in Germany and Miss it!! Not sure what else to put, feel free to ask me anything you would like to know. I am pretty much an open book.
 

kushaneo

New Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Hello, my name is Travis, username in game (Kushaneo) im friends with smuggie we are a team, i was born 1993, im 20 , i enjoy playing pc games i play League of Legends and minecraft only . i wish to join the server because my last server reset the world .
 

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
kushaneo said:
Hello, my name is Travis, username in game (Kushaneo) im friends with smuggie we are a team, i was born 1993, im 20 , i enjoy playing pc games i play League of Legends and minecraft only . i wish to join the server because my last server reset the world .

Welcome to the server kushaneo and Smuggie64801. Please make sure you guys have read the rules, and I hope to see you online soon! let us know if you have any questions.
 

Acke1ify

New Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Hello.
My name is Markus. I'm 21. my in-game name is Acke1ify
I enjoy building, surviving, and I want to play in a mature multiplayer server, and thinking of making videos for youtube,
I want to play with more mature people and not kids. And as someone who have never been on a multiplayer server i would really appreciate it if i could join :)
 

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
Acke1ify said:
Hello.
My name is Markus. I'm 21. my in-game name is Acke1ify
I enjoy building, surviving, and I want to play in a mature multiplayer server, and thinking of making videos for youtube,
I want to play with more mature people and not kids. And as someone who have never been on a multiplayer server i would really appreciate it if i could join :)
Welcome to the server, Acke1ify. Please make sure you have read the rules. Let us know if you have any questions.
 

SkyerCorp

New Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
1
My in game name is SkyerCorp and I'm 21 and 215 months old from California. :D I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now. I mostly enjoy wandering and exploring rather than mining and building. The server I had been playing on will likely do a world reset when 1.7 comes out and the existing community is likely to break apart. I'm looking for new places to explore.
 
Thread starter #171

Matt

Oppressive Owner
Staff member
Messages
626
Likes
95
Points
28
SkyerCorp said:
My in game name is SkyerCorp and I'm 21 and 215 months old from California. :D I've been playing Minecraft for about a year now. I mostly enjoy wandering and exploring rather than mining and building. The server I had been playing on will likely do a world reset when 1.7 comes out and the existing community is likely to break apart. I'm looking for new places to explore.

Welcome to GiBcraft. Please make sure you read over the server rules:

http://gibcraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Hey everyone!

I'm BentCookie and I'm new to multiplayer.
I've been playing Minecraft for a year or two now and I decided to go online.
Gibcraft is the first server I've even asked to join.
I'm 19 and take minecraft as seriously as any other game.
I respect others only as much as they respect me.
I haven't experienced griefers and do not intend to.

Seeya on the server!
 

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
BentCookie said:
Hey everyone!

I'm BentCookie and I'm new to multiplayer.
I've been playing Minecraft for a year or two now and I decided to go online.
Gibcraft is the first server I've even asked to join.
I'm 19 and take minecraft as seriously as any other game.
I respect others only as much as they respect me.
I haven't experienced griefers and do not intend to.

Seeya on the server!
Welcome to the server. Please make sure you've read our rules carefully. Let us know if you have any questions.
 

ImJoxii

New Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Hello viewers, I'm Owen, I'm 18 years old and I'm pretty relaxed when playing Minecraft, I can enjoy myself talk to others, and just have a great time!

If you ever want to speak to me go for it I'm open to all questions! :)


Thank you for reading.
 

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
ImJoxii said:
Hello viewers, I'm Owen, I'm 18 years old and I'm pretty relaxed when playing Minecraft, I can enjoy myself talk to others, and just have a great time!

If you ever want to speak to me go for it I'm open to all questions! :)


Thank you for reading.
You were listed as 15 back in April of this year on the minecraftforum website. Between that and your reported griefing, I will have to decline your application for Membership to this server. I wish you well with your continued rapid aging.
 
Messages
5
Likes
0
Points
1
Hey, ive already posted my application in another thread but Im not sure if it was the "official"one. so heres another since i can see that matt posts here.

My In game name is LordVoidDrake. Im 25 and I live in BC, Canada. I like to build big, and I'm sick of little kids and whatnot. I'm also sick of inactive servers with no team play. I've played alone for a while and I'm looking to collaborate on some builds, play some pvp, and just generally do all the stuff you cant do on inactive servers. I play a fair bit and would probably play more if i had people to play with.
 

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Messages
1,941
Likes
551
Points
113
LordVoidDrake said:
Hey, ive already posted my application in another thread but Im not sure if it was the "official"one. so heres another since i can see that matt posts here.

My In game name is LordVoidDrake. Im 25 and I live in BC, Canada. I like to build big, and I'm sick of little kids and whatnot. I'm also sick of inactive servers with no team play. I've played alone for a while and I'm looking to collaborate on some builds, play some pvp, and just generally do all the stuff you cant do on inactive servers. I play a fair bit and would probably play more if i had people to play with.
Welcome to the server, Ashley. Please make sure you've read through our rules. Let us know if you have questions.
 
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
Hey there--I'm Bjorn, from the USA, 28 years old.

I just started multiplayer and am looking for a server with reasonable rules and friendly users who don't global message in all caps.

Thanks!
 

jak3k3lly

New Member
Messages
1
Likes
0
Points
0
hi
My name is Jake i live in the chicago land area i'm 18 just looking for cool people to play minectaft with that are not 10. thats about it. i'm friendly i'm a guy ive had minecraft for about a month so im still kinda new my in game name is jak3k3lly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.