I griefed TijgerBoss

Thread starter #1
I broke one of your anvils in your shop checking to see how much a book needed for enchantment. I will replace as soon as you come back on. I am a horrible person and I apologize.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Burn the heretic I say. Burn HER.

I mean, I am sure that will be cool. You know, just replacing it and all. I think he has them there for public use and has just run out, they are usually stacked so that when one breaks there is another ready to go.

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
DAMMIT!!!! is what you would want to hear I think.
but I have the anvils there so you could use it to put the enchants on the things you want ^^ so if one or 2 break, I dont care^^ Just happy people are using them ^^ why else would I have 4 piles of them^^ so if 1 or 3 break, there are plenty to be used still^^. and I have a ironfarm, so dont worry about the anvil costs^^
Not saying everyone should only use my anvils of course^^ but if you need one, just use it^^

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
I find it somewhat logical^^ I sell books and tools. otherwise people would buy, need to go somewhere else to use them...would be a bit strange ^^

If people are in need of a anvil and dont have one or so, they can use those at the store^^