I Too need a sorter

Thread starter #1

KatNyx

Dominatrix
Just a simple one at my new mob flusher, for days I've been trying to think of how I should make one but I'm at a loss, just let me know when you wanna come by to have a look at my space and we can discuss payment then if you accept the job.

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
I think a good question would be:
1. what do you wanted to be sorter
2. is there something special (like it has to go into a minecart to be transported automatically to your storage
3. the Res name so we could look^^

I am willing to come look and help. but I only have time during my evenings because of work. or in the weekend.
(I live in the +1GTM timezone) ^^

Thread starter #3

KatNyx

Dominatrix
Just mob droppings - (bones, flesh, gunpowder..etc)
nothing special but i do think i need some kind of elevator with me being down low, dont know much about elevators so thats where im drawing a blank and what to do,
I would have added the res but its a bit confusing on where to exactly go. Ill look for ya next time we're both on and you can come have a look

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
I love working with rail in those times now. when I want to transport goods up and to a side, I use rails to have the goods transferred. it can be done that all goods are put in the cart and transported (downside that if 1 item isnt filled up to a stack, the cart would stay causing other items to fill up..) or have muliple rails up with each cart their own sorted goods. (takes more space, but you only need a unloading station at the end instead of a sorting system). it is of course also possible to have a dropper elevator (when the server goes to 1.10 there will be new blocks that help with those).

Best to see the area and what you want with the goods (just up or also sideways, the space you have, and so on^^
lately I dont play much MC. so perhaps a idea to contact each other when we both are on ^^ (will send a pm to after this message^^)

Nyx if you still need a sorter I can come install one for you. I would like to do some projects with other people so I'm not looking for payment. If Tijgerbos has this job covered just keep me in mind for a future project.

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
If you want, go ahead Kdog^^ I think Wes and you are well capable to help out^^ and it would make sure Nyx has it quite fast^^
I had the idea to start working on my own design of course^^ but that takes time that I would like to spend with my brother who comes home in 2 hours. and my sister in 2 days time^^