Immaridel took my cobblestone

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
Not only does Imma steal but he also...um...GRIEFS... yeah...he destroyed my garrison...er i mean... my house on moongu...er..Gibcraft Prime! I STRONGLY REQUEST NAY DEMAND HE BE BANNED FOR A MONTH FOR THESE MANY INFRACTIONS!!!

FOR THE ALLIANCE! ...uh I mean FOR MINECRAFT!

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Not only does Imma steal but he also...um...GRIEFS... yeah...he destroyed my garrison...er i mean... my house on moongu...er..Gibcraft Prime! I STRONGLY REQUEST NAY DEMAND HE BE BANNED FOR A MONTH FOR THESE MANY INFRACTIONS!!!

FOR THE ALLIANCE! ...uh I mean FOR MINECRAFT!
I think you are full of sh*t. Stop mixing warcraft with minecraft. =`)

I may buy that one.. not sure yet. Seems a little more "grindy" than I like. And YES I am aware that I am a Destiny player.

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
I think you are full of sh*t. Stop mixing wow with craft. =`)

I may buy that one.. not sure yet. Seems a little more "grindy" than I like. And YES I am aware that I am a Destiny player.
Compared to Destiny, from my experience, its less grindy lol

SewingJoy24

Wheezy Mod
Staff member
Once you get past like level 20 it is only as grindy as you want it to be really. You can quest and advance or you can fly through levels with dungeons.

cullorblind

Mad Scientist
Staff member
Skyblock isn't really that grindy IMO. Snag resources, build, Snag a few more, build more, forget challenges, remember challenges, phat loots, build moar.

Yeah, it can be, but I think that depends on how you play. I'd bet the same is true for WoW. You want grindy? Ark Survival Evolved was extremely grindy in it's early days. It's gotten better, but yeah..