Lake fishing house.

Thread starter #1

Revlot

Made nether portal in the basement and stepped thru, wound up in somebody elses nether base, stepped back thru thinking I would go back to where I started only to find myself in an overworld base that was not the lake fishing house. I touched nothing but noticed that there were animals going thru the portal. you can get there with /res tp fishfarm and going to the basement. rather than bust the portal I had made ive left it so a mod can see by doing.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Your portal synched to the next nearest portal, rather than create a new one. This has been a minecraft thing since portals inception. What you need to do to fix this is manually build your portal in the nether to match the over world coords of your basement portal. Here is a link to a calculator that is super easy to use. http://www.mavenspun.com/games/minecraft/

Enter your overworld coords into the calculator, then go into the nether and build your portal at the coords the calculator indicates. As to the animals, I am sure we can either replace them or get them back where they belong.

Thread starter #3

Revlot

Thanx, for now I will chop out a piece of the portal I made so it will go off-line.