Messing With My Wolves

Thread starter #1

Artemess

Logged on at 10:50pm Pacific time, came to see not only had someone messed with my Nether Portal(setting it to a different location when you go through it to get back), but also over half my wolf pack through the portal. Now they are stuck in there as well as at HouseAstrieds land.
Not at all happy with this. Please, if you visit my area, leave my wolves alone.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Where is she on your property?

Edit. I have looked, she is nowhere near any of your properties. Please explain what you talking about? She has her home setup almost 1000 blocks away from a nether portal you have placed in a swamp? Her portal and your portal linked because minecraft is stupid. I have fixed the link issue.

Folks reading this, please in the future if you have a problem, don't leave cryptic messages such as this. It's not helpful and wasted over half an hour of my time sorting this out. If in fact it IS sorted out, I am not sure?

Thanks

Spiff

yikes!!! sorry spiff didn't mean to cause you any trouble. i was just messing around and was not referencing and particular incident. I'll make sure to limit my nonsense going forward.

Thread starter #6

Artemess

Yes it is resolved. And the only reason I was on your property was to push my wolves back home.

No worries Artemess! Glad everything was resolved. Truly, I was only joking about the property comment but probably should have made that more clear.