MrsRich1000 (Richie) - Membership Application

Thread starter #1
Hello,

First thing is first, I figured I'd give this a go and see what the response is to this seeming as I'm not quite 18; always worth trying!

I'm a 17 year old (female, born on the 31st July 1998) from the Southern region of the UK and my real first name is Rebecca (IGN: MrsRich1000). Currently, I'm repeating my first year in college and taking 3 AS levels and an additional qualification; Archaeology, Geography, Psychology and Extended Project to which I'll be taking my first set of exams in mid-May. Alongside going to college I'm also currently learning how to drive and a staff member on a well-known Australian minecraft server (which I've been a part of since August 2012). Whilst I'm not on my computer or at college, I'm generally practising shooting my recurve bow or training as I've been an archer since July 2009; I have since competed in target, field and clout archery and in the process gained myself recognition and awards.

I'd like to be a part of this server to try being on a mature server for a change rather than dealing with much younger players each time I play minecraft (it's a game after all!). I was told about this server by Superman_ and feel that for minecraft as a whole it would be a different experience for me as I've spent most of the last 6 years (roughly) playing minecraft with abilities that are in no way vanilla (eg; world edit, staff perms etc...), therefore never really played the game as it is supposed to be played.

Thanks for reading over this and I fully understand this is an 18+ server, so if I don't get accepted based on that reason that's completely fine; I'm assuming I can always reapply in future :)

~MrsRich1000 aka:Richie

Superman_

I can vouch for MrsRich, if that helps in anyway

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
As long as you agree to the Great Terms of Vouchings, @Superman_ (any punishments given to her apply to you), I see no problem.

I will wait for your agreement and then process her application further.

Superman_

OMG THANK YOU , shes asleep right now but she will be over the moon imma thank you......bruce -.- lol !!

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
Welcome MrsRich1000! we are indeed a vanilla server^^ but do have some things not fully vanilla ^^ the things include the economic system (where the bank changes its prizes every hour), you can buy fly and godmode (ingame money) for a time. we use residences to claim land and so the ability to tp to them.
You can easily choose not to use any of them, but it makes it somewhat easier ^^ and also fun in another way^^
We also got a skyblock server recently if you are interested in that, a creative server that is a copy made from the vanilla server (copy is made every sunday evening, great way to test things out^^). and a dynamic map: http://world.gibcraft.com:8126/
Beside that we have a great community and even better admin^^ (I have been a member since early 2014 and still love it here^^)

If you have questions: just ask^^
Have fun!