Not so much of a shop, but more of an alley

Thread starter #1

bigharry25

So, in between AT&T stadium, ( /res tp attstadium) and the currently under construction Fenway Park (/res tp fenway) is the Alley. /res tp alley where you can find all of your building materials. I am not sure if the prices are good or bad at the moment, and I know it is not in city of Atlantis, but it is built with more storage than I will ever need, and wanted to share. If you have any ideas for me to make it better, please let me know.

Clam is beginning a build of Wrigley Field as well in the sports complex area, so stop by enjoy streaking on any of the fields (Kdogg that is for you) and thanks for looking.
BIG harry.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
This is a pretty good idea. Never have to go far to stock something up, and hey if you need it for a build, it's right there. Cool idea.

DET2102 - Dan

Two Things.
One, please change your quantities to buy . Only being able to buy one at a time wood block SUCKS.
Second, its not safe was killed by a spider while spam buying

Oh and your out of dark oak. :)

Archlich

I thought I wuz cool

with my little tower

Till someone built THIS

____

..welp, back to hacking (read: being a hack).
:confused:

Archlich

If you have Optifine installed, here's the sky:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-and-1-7-custom-sky-space-edition-optifine-or

This version won't work past Minecraft 1.8
To fix it, unzip your download, and use notepad to open pack.mcmeta.
Change the Pack Format from '1' to '3'
Save and close.

Select Assets folder, pack.mcmeta, and pack.png
Right-click and select Send To Compressed (zipped) Folder. Name it whatever. Move this zip file to the resourcepacks folder at C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft

Enjoy
L

Thread starter #12
I did update the dark brown wood just for you. Now i have to go back and change all of the signs to represent more items per sale.
I am sorry about the spider, I thought that area was pretty well light and that should not have happened, but it is an alley like cullor said. ha.