Please read

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Matt, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Matt

Matt Oppressive Owner Staff Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Just a note. Immaridel is taking a step back for a week or two. He will be available for support directly through me. If you contact him directly, it's most likely he will direct you to me. This isn't because he doesn't care, but because he needs a break. I started GiB and made the maps and changes for a long time. I updated the clients, switched us to spigot, and also did the UID conversion. A while after that I burned out, and Immaridel stepped up to the plate and took this thing way beyond what I had ever envisioned it would be. Now he's taking a short break. It may be a week or two, but please direct all problems and issues directly to me for now.

The mods and I will continue to do our best to correct issues in the world, and Immaridel will be there as a resource until he returns.

Tijgerbos, Vlynder, Jokomoms and 5 others like this.
  2. Archlich

Archlich Active Member

Jul 15, 2014
    He deserves a vacation.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. aSparklyPotato

aSparklyPotato Modertater Staff Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Have a good break, we mods will (try) to hold down the fort for you whilst you're gone.

4. kryvian

kryvian Active Member

Mar 27, 2015
    take care imma, will miss your daily smiting

xoxoxoxoxo - kryb

5. Tijgerbos

Tijgerbos Lives for the arena

Jan 22, 2014
    Have a good break Imma!! We will still be here when you return^^

6. wes

wes Mr. Rogers

Feb 7, 2014
    We’ll miss your dry humour and the odd smiting here and there, but I know this break is likely way overdue buddy.

We’ll try not to break anything too badly...until you get back!