Redstone - Compact color-changing beacon

Thread starter #1
Hi guys,
Is like to see if someone could design me a thing that could make a beacon beam change colors. It's for on top of my Atlantis shop, so it can't be huge, needs to fit in one plot space or less.
My initial thought was something that pushes colored glass around on top of a beacon beam? But I'm not too picky as long as it does the job.
I'll pay whatever you feel is a reasonable fee for the service.
Cheers! :)

Tijgerbos

Lives for the arena
Well you would have to give some info about the size you want to use for it and also how many colours^^

I dont know how much I am on the coming week for my brother gets back from India (has been there for 2 months) and before new year he will leave again for Switserland for another 3 months. so I will spend quite some time with him^^ but there will be times that he is doing things alone or is away that I could spend some time on designing^^

Other redstone maniacs are also welcome to take this request of course^^
ha, we could even make it some sort of competition^^ who makes the best one^^ and that Sarah would decide the winner without knowing who made it^^ It would ask from us redstoners to become better at what we like^^

It is just a idea^^

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
I have a two colour switcher on my store at the moment, it's switched with a day night sensor. I used to have a 4 colour changer, but it was loud as hell. It was a minecart and piston contraption. If you are interested in seeing it in action, I can throw one together somewhere and let you have at it.