Under the knife

Thread starter #1

BigAl607

On Thursday morning I'll be having carpal tunnel surgery and will probably be out of commission for at least a few days, if not more. Not 100% sure how long it will be, but I know my right hand will be pretty sore for a couple of days at least, so I probably won't be on the computer much, if any, and when I am, I won't be playing any games. Just wanted to let you guys and gals know.

Thread starter #6

BigAl607

Thanks folks. A little concerned over the way they want to do the procedure, but they said that's the way they do it and no one has had any complications, so I'll go with their track record. Gotta get as much MC in as possible today and tomorrow.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Thanks folks. A little concerned over the way they want to do the procedure, but they said that's the way they do it and no one has had any complications, so I'll go with their track record. Gotta get as much MC in as possible today and tomorrow.

Yep, really tear up the road before they repave it.... lol. Again, good luck man.

Thread starter #11

BigAl607

Welp, I guess it's perfect timing. I keep crashing and need to get up at 5:30 am, so I'm calling it a night. I'll let you guys & gals know how I make out.

Superman_

Get well soon Al !!

Thread starter #16

BigAl607

Everything went well enough, but I'm all ready sick of this damn cast/wrap thing they put on my hand. If I had a good pair of sharp, left-handed shears, I'd alter the thing so I could use my mouse at least.