Where is everyone?

Thread starter #1

Leiath

Just wondering where everyone is, everytime I open up minecraft, there is no one logged in. Has everyone stopped playing? Or is there a new server?

kryvian

I'm working 8~11h days and saturdays, kinda burned out, I log in from time to time, but I'm also mostly waiting for the nether update to hit and if possible a reset/new server so we can get sum of that nether goodness.

kryvian

There is talk about making a realm so that we can be up to date so we can retain a constant playerbase.

Chrodo

Because of my shift work, and my 4 yr old, finding time to play isn't the easiest. I do want to play tho. I quite enjoy this server and this group!

kryvian

Because of my shift work, and my 4 yr old, finding time to play isn't the easiest. I do want to play tho. I quite enjoy this server and this group!
Uh, I have some bad news, due to a decline in interest in minecraft in general (busy lives + burnout), gibcraft is taking a break, server will go down on the 14th I think. It will return sometime in the future, the forums will remain active as will the discord.