Where is Wes? (Journeying the Fallout wastelands)

Thread starter #1

wes

Mr. Rogers
I saw a message from Spiff and Bren checking to see what I was up to. Feeling guilty for being offline the last month I logged in Sunday morning around 9:15 ET and was all alone on the server. I was afraid maybe there was a new map, but it looks like we may have been offline and I was just lucky to get logged in somehow.

I'm going to be back soon, I played the Fallout 76 beta and decided to install Fallout 4 and get some experience with it before starting 76. I got "hooked". Its addictive and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I'll check back in later today, I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone and seeing what's going on in the server.

Cheers All!

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
No need to feel guilty, we just missed your presence. Come back when you're done with the waste lands.

Thread starter #4

wes

Mr. Rogers
Well Cluck, I find I want to build "minecraft-style" in Fallout 4 and the walls and floorplates and other things are really hard to line up and build with. I haven't seen anything I want to rcreate on Gib yet. I'm trying to think of a fresh darkroom design that isn't totally broken by Mojang's lighting issues in 1.13.

See you all soon!

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
Yeah. All the "farms" I have tried thus far just don't work. Not too happy on that front. Also Wes, I agree totally, building in fo4 was, for me anyway, far more frustrating that it was worth.

cullorblind

Mad Scientist
Staff member
In other news, I've been enjoying the crap out of No Mans Sky. Caught it on sale right after the NEXT update. So glad they actually fixed this game from what was released. Base building is pretty cool too and so far it's been pretty easy to build huge bases without it feeling like a grind to mine resources.

Brenduh

I love no mans sky. I did end up buying fallout 76 but it is not fun to me. It's grinding and tedious and I have no idea how to destroy buildings in the first camp I made. I dunno, I just don't care for it. That being said Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games ever. I keep starting it over and joining different factions.