Your server (is amazing) sucks ass should have listen to the guy when he said closed group

Thread starter #1
Read a review that said this server was a very closed group should have taken the advice i say i quit but the admin decides to mute me and tell me I've somehow spent hours on his server and that I'm banned he feels better if he says it

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
So, a couple things to note about your experience.

Everyone was trying to point out how you were supposed to properly apply for membership to play here, "the admin" (me) included. This went on for hours. It's apparently not enough that I have the information you needed plastered all over this website, the forums, and in the game itself - we had to force-feed you information in chat that literally thousands of people before you have managed to figure out by themselves. Then you bitched about not being able to figure it all out while we were trying to help you and made to storm off saying you were giving up, like its our fault you can't follow simple instructions?

If hours of attempting to assist you with figuring out a few simple steps is the definition of a "closed group" then I guess that's what we are. I chose to mute and jail you because you are exactly the kind of person I don't want my members to have to babysit.

You failed the test.
Move along, now.

SpiffiestJester

Salty Canadian
Staff member
And because I am the type to beat a dead horse... I sent you THIS prior to all the shenanigans on the server.

Does this Qualify as an account?
Edit ConversationMark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation

1. SpiffiestJesterProfessional CanadianStaff Member
    No. Please read some of the other applications made here by some of our users, then post your own.

http://www.gibcraft.com/forum/forums/new-members.2/

The gist of it, is we are looking for your username in game, age, a little about yourself, and maybe what brought you here.

Thanks

SpiffiestJester
To Which you replied "can do"

Guesss not?

Immaridel

Permenantly Retired
Staff member
Normally I would ban the user and delete silly posts like this, but I think this one needs to be preserved as a "What not to do" for perspective Members. We'll damn near bend over backward to help people, but if you're going to be an insufferable douche-canoe about it all, then you'll get an appropriate response in return.