GiBcraft Directory of Places
From GiBcraft Adult Minecraft Server Wiki
This list is intended to be a helpful resource for you, the user. It is not a comprehensive list. Please remember that /res locations are case sensitive, while /warp locations are not.
- /res tp mshop
- This shop can be found at Trade and is a general variety store.
- /res tp market
- This shop can be found at Spawn and is a general variety store.
- /res tp Boardwalk
- This is a group of stalls, each maintained by a different member. Each stall is a department with rotating stock. It also serves as a directory to other stores.
- /res tp Treeshop
- This shop is at Spawn and is built into a tree. Very cool to see. Variety of goods available.
- /res tp FoodMarket
- This shop is at Trade and specializes in a large variety of foods.
- /res tp TerrapinStation
- This started off as a train station, and you can still get some great views of the server this way, but there is also a very nice trading post with generous villagers.
- /res tp tashashop
- A variety of goods with reasonable prices.
- /warp bank
- Mob drops cluttering up your inventory? Sell them here at the bank. Sweet!
- /warp Minevada
- Very fun spot... grab your friends and come play some games!
- /res tp Winterhold
- Beautiful fortress built into the side of a mountain with village and farm.
- /res tp deep
- Deep sea fishing location
- /res tp BoardwalkFish
- Fishing hut near boardwalk. You can cook your fish while you keep on fishing!
- /res tp DaisysSheep
- Shear your own sheep in a pastoral setting. Set just off of main horse-friendly road.
- /res tp WoolStop
- Shear your own sheep with panoramic views of Spawn
- /warp xmasvillage
- Beauty and whimsy describe this setting honoring the winter holidays. You have to be happy here!
- /res tp od
- For the highest public views of spawn, visit this observation deck.
- /res tp Smelter
- Public automatic smelter, for when your quick cooking needs.
Some restrictions may apply when building here, when in doubt, don't... ask questions FIRST!
- /warp Trade
- Relatively new settlement, just choose your favorite spot and build. Try to include things like parks, roads, paths, etc.
- /warp Riverwalk
- Brand new, planned community. See Imma's list of requirements here: http://www.gibcraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=963
- /res tp TheIsland
- Medieval and Asian themed island. As long as you stick to that theme, you are free to build on the east side of the island (use F3 to determine direction)
- /res tp Fendiville
- Absolutely gorgeous. Residents choose from elevated platforms; lovely views, pretty surroundings, farms for use, well worth the cost of a space!
- /warp endgrinder
- Need xp quick? Bonus: more enderpearls than you will ever know what to do with!
- /res tp trispider
- Triple spider spawner. For all your string and spider eye needs.
- /res tp zs
- Zombie and Skelly grinder. Excellent for collecting mob drops. Conveniently, drops can be sold on site as well!
- /res tp IslandGrinder
- Zombie and Skelly grinder. On site storage available in case your inventory fills up!
- /res tp iron
- This is an iron farm.
- /res tp qBlaze
- This blaze farm is styled to look like a sauna. Hot stuff.