From GiBcraft Adult Minecraft Server Wiki
GiBcraft GameVox Server
All members have access to the voice chat server. Before we get to the How to, lets go over the rules.
- Be respectful.
- Do NOT spam. This include sound bites, irritating noises you make, or anything that's not normal, conversational-level speaking.
- Profanity: We all use it in times of great necessity, but if you go overboard I will just mute you for a while. Be nice.
Go to The Gamevox GiBcraft link, and follow the instructions below to get started.
You will need to create a gamevox account and then you will be able to add the GiBcraft server to your favorite from the web-link above.
- Once your download is complete, you will want to install the client.
- When the installation is complete, you may run the program. The first thing it will do it take you through a short setup process to ensure that your microphone is set up, volumes are correct, and various other things.
- Double-click the newly-added server in your list.
- Once you are connected, pick the channel you want to be in and talk away! Be sure to either ask users about advanced sound settings, or read up on them yourself on their Official Documentation Page